Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Let Go Let God with Confidence

 
The spirit of God within guides me on the path of good.

Sometimes I know what I need to do, but I hesitate to take action. Perhaps fear or concern is draining my confidence. Today I decide to move beyond any fear and step boldly forward.
The spirit of God is with and within me. It is the source of my strength, creativity and courage. I open my heart to divine wisdom and trust in the guidance I receive. Then I let go and allow Spirit to guide my way forward.
Acting with confidence and faith opens the door to greater good in my life. I no longer hide behind fear; I have courage and faith to experience all that life has to offer. I am divinely supported and feel Spirit’s presence urging me on.
With Spirit-led momentum, I step confidently forward to accept my good.
For we walk by faith, not by sight.—2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment