Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Let Go Let God with Gratitude

I am grateful for everything.

It is easy to express gratitude when everything appears to be going wonderfully. However, when I feel something is missing or I am uncomfortable, I may lose sight of the good in my life.
When I express gratitude at home, work or school, or in my relationships, I soon realize that a thankful attitude changes my outlook for the good. Just as I might adopt a healthy eating or exercise plan to enhance my physical well-being, I adopt a practice of gratitude for my spiritual and emotional wellness.
To cultivate a thankful frame of mind at all times, I notice the good. I give thanks for the kaleidoscope of experiences that shape my life.
Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us give thanks.--Hebrews 12:28

No comments:

Post a Comment