Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Let Go Let God as a Father's Blessing

A Father’s Blessing
May every father be blessed with strength and wisdom.
 
In many nations, today is a day set aside to bless and celebrate our fathers. I take this opportunity to honor the strength, leadership, guidance and wisdom of my father and others who have mentored and supported me in my life. I am grateful for the strength and wisdom of fathers throughout the world who encourage and support their children.
Strength and wisdom are spiritual attributes given to us by God. I give thanks for their highest and fullest expression. As I regard these divine qualities in others, I also develop them more fully within. As I honor and value the strong and wise parent or mentor, I commit to being a blessing and a good example to the children in my own life.
With God are wisdom and strength; he has counsel and understanding. —Job 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment