Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let Go Let God in Creativity

With God, I co-create a world of love and abundance.

Creative energy is an integral part of me. Because I am made in the image and likeness of God, I am a unique expression of creative energy. I have within me all I need to be creative.
I color the canvas of my life with my thoughts and words. I create a life vibrant with love as I give praise and thanks. I paint from the infinite palette of God as I tap into divine inspiration. Whether I make a loaf of bread or a work of art, it is my unique creation.
Whatever my gifts, I am an outlet for God’s divine ideas to flow into the world. Through the smallest act of kindness or the grandest gift, I contribute to a world of divine love and abundance.
For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life.—Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment