Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let Go Let God in Transformation

My life is transformed as my mind is renewed.

My mind is a powerful tool. The thoughts I think and the memories I recall shape my life experience. In the Bible, we are encouraged to “be transformed by the renewing of your minds.” I take this to heart, and it has a powerful effect on my life.
When I choose life-affirming thoughts, I have life-affirming experiences. A transformation occurs. My physical appearance changes as I smile more often, walk more confidently, and let my inner light radiate outward. As I develop greater peace and awareness, my spiritual essence shines more brightly. My inner transformation positively affects my life and the lives of those around me.
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may discern what is the will of God.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment