Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Answers

Whatever the question, love is my answer.

From time to time, I may encounter difficulty in my relationships. If I consider another person a problem in my life, I have the opportunity to change that perception. Love is the law and the fulfillment of law. God is love, and love is the answer to all discord and disappointment.
I put aside any doubts, fears or judgments about others. Even if the choice feels difficult, I choose love. God always meets me more than halfway, giving me the courage and strength to live with an open heart.
Whenever there is a call for love, I answer with loving-kindness. As love flows from me, the energy of love surrounds me and others. I am filled with abundant life and joy when I love unconditionally.
He said to him, “You have given the right answer; do this, and you will live.”—Luke 10:28

No comments:

Post a Comment