Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Rejuvenation

I am renewed and refreshed through my awareness of God.

Taking a dip in a refreshing pool … sipping an ice cold drink on a hot day … enjoying a brisk, energizing walk …. These experiences rejuvenate me in mind and body. What rejuvenates me spiritually? What helps me connect in oneness with God?
I feel spiritually rejuvenated when I read inspirational material, spend time in the Silence, attend a worship service, and celebrate my faith with others. These experiences and more help me feel connected to God within. They renew and refresh my mind, body and spirit.
Becoming aware of my oneness with God is perhaps the most rejuvenating experience I can have, and today I embrace that experience fully.
Be renewed in the spirit of your minds.–Ephesians 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment