Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Free

I am free to be a healthy, whole and fulfilled creation of God.

I stop myself from thinking or saying, “I can’t” or “If only I could.” Instead of wishing circumstances were different, I become fully aware of my freedom to be all I can be, right now.
In Truth, I am free to live as a divinely supported, strong and whole creation of God. No circumstance or person can deny this to me. I recognize myself as a spiritual being and live in that Truth.
Embracing my freedom is a matter of choice. I reach for my heart’s desire and do not let fear of failure stop me. I choose to believe that I can, rather than assuming that I cannot. I choose to believe in what God can do through me as a free, unlimited being.
So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!—2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment