Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Let Go Let God Be Inspired!

I am inspired to greater acts of love and compassion.

When I am inspired, I am motivated to act. I may admire many people, but if someone inspires me, I am moved to take action I might not otherwise consider. Jesus’ acts of love and wisdom inspire me to step out of my comfort zone and make a difference in the world. Jesus lifted up those who were oppressed and powerless. He reached out without regard to race, religion or social standing and shared generously. Today I am inspired to find new ways to uplift others with support or encouragement. I share of my talent and treasure, because I am an open channel for the flow of abundance in God’s world. I know my actions make a difference as I follow in the footsteps of one who inspires me.
But be doers of the word, and not merely hearers who deceive themselves.—James 1:22

No comments:

Post a Comment