Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 3, 2012

Let Go Let God Open to Perspective

I am aware of the presence of God, and my life unfolds in right ways.

Aware of the presence of God within, I live from my spiritual center, rather than strictly from my ego. I am guided by my life’s purpose and meaning.
When I see my life from a divine perspective, I realize how limited my ego-based views can be. Prayer helps me achieve and maintain a higher view. I notice when my thoughts, words and actions are out of alignment with Spirit, and I open to the guidance of God in all I think, say and do.
I have faith that my highest good is unfolding minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, and that unlimited blessings are flowing to me now. I am God-conscious, fully open to the activity of Spirit in my life.

Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts.—Acts 2:46

No comments:

Post a Comment