Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 13, 2012

Let Go Let God The Time Is Now

Now is the time for my healing, restoration and freedom!

Living with regret about what I or others could have or should have done, or lamenting what might have been, is a waste of energy. So, too, is withholding the best me for some future date.
Now is the only time there is. I don’t linger in the hallway of life, waiting for tomorrow. I seize the present moment to be fully immersed in living and to make an effective contribution to the world. I punctuate affirmative prayers with the word now to impress upon my mind and heart that there is no delay in Spirit.
Now is the time for healing and restoration; for liberation from beliefs or behaviors stuck in the past or saved for the future. Now is the time to flourish, to live life fully, to claim the full wealth of my good!
You are now the blessed of the Lord.—Genesis 26:29

No comments:

Post a Comment