Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let Go Let God in Faith

My faith in God is unshakable.
 
When I pray for prosperity, healing, guidance or peace of mind, I know that God is not outside me, deciding to either give or withhold my wishes. God is within me as pure divine abundance, wholeness, wisdom and serenity. It is my faith in God that answers my prayers.I may not be able to see what my faith will manifest, or whether my activities will generate the outcomes I desire. But my steadfast faith, attuned to God in prayer, reminds me that God’s spirit is moving in and through me and is active in all situations.
As I become more aware of the activity of God in my life, I look beyond any uncertainty or doubt to the assurance that, regardless of the outcome, Spirit will be with me.
 
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.–Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment