Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Let Go Let God in Grace

With a grateful heart, I accept the goodness of God.

Some challenges in life seem insurmountable. I may be tempted to either give in or give up on them. However, when I look to God as the source of my ever-present good, I open myself and the circumstances of my life to divine grace. I can overcome anything when I remember that with God I never have to face my challenges alone. As this realization permeates my being, I leave behind the shadow of doubt and enter into the sureness of God’s grace. Any challenge looming over me shrinks to a manageable size. I no longer fear the future; I am enthusiastic about God’s good, which is always present. I know good will continue to manifest, and I am willing to accept whenever and however it appears.
 
The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.”—Luke 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment