Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 14, 2012

Let Go Let God in Harmony

I cultivate harmony in myself and in my relationships.

When I listen to a choir, I am inspired by the harmony of voices united in song. Similarly, when I’m in an attractive room, I notice how complementary colors and textures combine to create the desired ambiance. In nature, I behold a vibrant landscape comprising a harmonious blend of flowers, trees and grasses. As I reflect on these examples, I realize I am an integral part of the harmony in the world around me. I contribute positive, peaceful, uplifting energy by cultivating harmony within myself and my relationships.
Every time I am open, honest and forgiving in my relationships, every time I center myself in prayer and meditation, I cultivate harmony and unity of spirit in the world.
 
Have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind.—1 Peter 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment