Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let Go Let God Know Potential

I am one with the Christ, able to accomplish any goal.

Within us all lies unlimited potential and infinite capacity. Indeed, we are one with the Infinite! If I’m ever in doubt of my potential, I focus on the Christ within, which is God’s plan of perfection. The indwelling Christ is my foundation and my strength. I affirm: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. In this assurance, I embrace the unlimited possibilities before me. Through the power of the Christ within, I realize my highest good.
Inherent potential is a priceless gift, and it is available to all. I behold the divine potential in all people and encourage those I know and love to listen to their heart’s desire. The indwelling Christ is the source of our spiritual gifts. Through Christ, we can do all things.
 
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment