Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let Go Let God Provide Protection

The power of God protects me.

Though certain circumstances may cause me to feel unsettled or afraid, I think of these experiences as tilling the soil of my life. Old habits and behaviors that no longer serve me are being uprooted. And while the surface may be disturbed, underneath I am standing on solid ground, open and receptive to the seeds of new ideas.
In times of upheaval, I respond with love rather than react with fear. I trust the spirit of God within to protect me from false thoughts or beliefs. I trust in the protection of God’s unconditional and everlasting love.
Centered in God, I trust in divine guidance to lead me to new life. God’s infinite spirit enfolds, loves and protects me.
 
But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them.—Psalm 5:11

No comments:

Post a Comment