Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let Go Let God Share with Others

I share my gifts and nurture my relationships.

Today I bring joy to others by sharing my time, talent and treasure. A phone call can brighten a loved one’s day. A personal visit to share a meal or enjoy conversation can make an enormous difference. When I connect with people of other ages, memories arise and my view of the world broadens. As we share our joys, challenges and interests, we know each other at a deeper level. Spending time with people I care about uplifts both them and me. My life is blessed with many relationships. In nurturing them, I express my Christ nature. I am a loving being, here to be a loving presence. By giving of myself, I feel the warmth and glow of divine love in me, the joy of connecting heart to heart.
 
They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share.—1 Timothy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment