Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Let Go Let God Help Others

Every person is supported by the spirit of God within.

As I grow in faith and understanding, I become aware of the soul needs of others. Just as I have learned to look to Spirit within for my own clarity, I allow others to follow their guidance from Spirit. If I am carrying undue responsibility for another’s spiritual growth or well-being, I pray for help in letting go. From my human view, it may seem impossible for my loved one to solve his or her own problems. Yet each soul is supported by the spirit of God within. Each soul finds what it needs. My part in helping another is to trust and know the spirit of God is within them. If it is mine to assist, it will be revealed to me. In the meantime, I give them the blessing of my faith and respect.
 
Truly it is the spirit in a mortal, the breath of the Almighty, that makes for understanding.—Job 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment