Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Let Go Let God in Creativity

I express my divine creativity!

If I am feeling uncreative, I gently release that notion and graciously accept the many gifts that are inherently mine as a child of God. I am a creative expression of God, and God expresses creatively through me. Creativity is the ability to make, produce or bring something into existence through my actions or behaviors. While creativity is often associated with arts and music, its breadth has no limits. Whether I mix ingredients for a cake, teach a child, or organize a community, I am expressing my creative nature.
My creations begin with an idea and come into fruition through the activity of my imagination, thoughts and actions. I express my gifts in many ways every day, and I joyfully share what I have created.
 
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit.—1 Corinthians 12:4

No comments:

Post a Comment