Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let Go Let God Open to Understanding

I open my mind and heart to new understanding.

Misunderstandings often erupt between people who hold differing convictions. As I grow in spiritual awareness, I recognize that the answer to every dispute requires a deeper understanding of our true nature. Attuned to the presence of God within all people, I realize we all want the same things: security, safety, abundance, wholeness, opportunities, love, respect and peace of mind and heart. The more clearly I understand my own connection with Spirit, the better I understand the desires and needs of others. Through a deeper awareness of Oneness, I find ways to foster peace within my family, cooperation at work, oneness in my community and harmony in our world.
 
Give me understanding, that I may keep your law and observe it with my whole heart.–Psalm 119:34

No comments:

Post a Comment