Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let Go Let God Have Faith

Christ in me is perfect life, love and substance.

Christ in me is my spiritual self; it is without beginning or end. I was created in the image and likeness of God, a perfect spiritual being. This perfection is the Christ in me. It is the part of me that is unchanging and indestructible. The Christ in me is perfect life, love and substance. My hope and faith are focused on fulfilling the Christ potential in my body, in my mind and in my heart. Nothing is impossible; nothing is too difficult to handle. The perfection of the Christ Spirit is working in and through me. This Presence loves, guides and supports me. It helps me heal my body and relationships. It inspires me to move mountains. I have faith in the Christ within.
 
We have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit that is from God.—1 Corinthians 2:12

No comments:

Post a Comment