Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Let Go, Let God

Infinite good flows freely through my life.

Blessings flow freely through an open channel but are impeded by a constricted channel. When I hold tightly to fear, anxiety, anger or a specific outcome, I restrict the free flow of the Divine in my life. In order to let go and let God, I must first consider what I am holding tightly in my mind and heart. Once I recognize it, I gently release it through prayer. When I am ready to let go, what I no longer need falls easily away. I let go of the belief that something is missing in my life, and I accept my good. I let go of any thoughts of limits or restrictions and allow the power of God to expand my experience of abundance, heal my wounds, and manifest an even more perfect outcome than I could have imagined.
 
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment