Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

I move through change with ease.

It is easy to affirm divine order when all is going smoothly, but it can be more difficult when I experience a loss. Divine order is a continual process. I know that when the sun sets on one side of the world, it is rising on the other. When I consider my life in this way, I see my own sunsets from a new perspective. I accept and honor the transitions in my life. I allow what was once part of my experience to pass, and I wait patiently for what is next. As I move through change, I am not alone. The love of God is my assurance and support. With God, I gain a deeper understanding of my life. I know that after every sunset, I will experience a grand sunrise.
 
He will wipe every tear from their eyes … for the first things have passed away. … See, I am making all things new.—Revelation 21:4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment