Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let Go Let God in Transformation

I am transformed when I live from my highest self.

At the core of my being is a powerful, abiding essence. As I focus my thoughts on the love, life, light, peace and joy of God, I align with that essence. God is not separate from me and I am not separate from God. I recognize the strength and power of my being. When I claim the truth of my divine nature, my life is transformed. I create my life according to my beliefs. If I believe that others should determine how I live my life, I may feel powerless. If I take responsibility for making my own choices, I feel empowered. I see and claim my infinite potential. Transformation is gradual but dramatic as I fully realize that I am eternally one with God.
 
But speaking the truth in love, we must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ.—Ephesians 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment