Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Let Go Let God with a Fresh Start

A new me is being revealed each day.

An ending to something meaningful in my life may come as a surprise or as a dreaded outcome. When I hear or think the words, “It’s over,” I may feel confused or even hopeless. Yet whether anticipated or not, an ending is also a chance for a new beginning, an opportunity for a fresh start. When a relationship or a job has run its course, or a way of life no longer suits me, I make a new choice. Success comes as I learn from my mistakes, pick myself up, and begin anew. I turn within to release thoughts of the past, and I am encouraged by the love and wisdom that springs forth from the presence of God within me. As I rely on God, I discover all I can enjoy and accomplish in life. A new me is being revealed each day.
 
I am about to do a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?—Isaiah 43:19

No comments:

Post a Comment