Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let Go Let God with Spiritual Energy

My energy is properly directed, and I live a happy life.

Life is energy and the results I see in my life are a reflection of how I am directing my energy. If life seems unsatisfying, perhaps I am not expending my energy in a God-directed way. Life is meant to be lived fully and intentionally. When my thoughts and conversations are positive and uplifting, I contribute to peace and harmony in my home, at work and in my social group. I have a joyous outlook on life. My thoughts are inspired; my words are strong, kind, loving and effective; my actions are purposeful and definite.
As I allow the spirit of God within to direct my actions and attitudes in constructive ways, I live a happy life.
 
My speech and my proclamation were not with plausible words of wisdom, but with a demonstration of the Spirit and of power.—1 Corinthians 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment