Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 22, 2013

Let Go Let God be Spirited

I am a spirited being, bubbling over with joy and enthusiasm for life!

How would I experience the next moment if I were to take a deep breath and declare with lively heartfelt vigor, “I am a spirited being, bubbling over with joy and enthusiasm for life!”? I would feel such a positive surge that, regardless of how disheartened I may have felt up to that point, my body and spirit would be instantly charged. Speaking such a powerful affirmation from a soul level brightens my outlook and attitude. My mood lifts and I feel enlivened, uplifted and filled with zeal. I am a spirited and spiritual being, filled with the animating life force of God. I am ready for action, and I bubble over with joy and enthusiasm for life!
 
My words declare the uprightness of my heart, and what my lips know they speak sincerely.—Job 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment