Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 18, 2013

Let Go Let God Pray for Leadership

Grateful for those who lead, I affirm their wisdom and compassion.

From George Washington to our newly elected president, many have accepted the joys and challenges of leading our nation. Each person who considers holding a leadership position must weigh the personal cost and sacrifice. I am grateful to those who have led and who continue to lead our country. I see the Truth of their being as wise and loving. I see them choosing the highest and best for all as they work for peace and abundance throughout our world. I hold the vision of leaders working in harmony, guided by divine wisdom to create a world that works for everyone. My prayers lift up each leader. I trust Spirit to establish perfect order as we awaken to our creative power to shape the world.
 
See, I made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander for the peoples.—Isaiah 55:4

No comments:

Post a Comment