Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Let Go Let God with Self-Discipline

I embrace and exercise self-discipline.

Each person has spiritual attributes such as wisdom, understanding, strength, power and discernment. These powers help us reach our divine potential. I grow into fuller expression of my Christ Self as I commit to my spiritual practice. Self-discipline is my companion on the road to self-discovery, enlightenment and a more fulfilling life. I call upon the power of the indwelling Christ to strengthen my resolve. I keep my divine appointment to commune with God in prayer every day. I gently release that which does not support my spiritual growth and well-being. Today, as I embark on a journey of spiritual renewal, I confidently exercise self-discipline.

God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and … self-discipline.—2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment