Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Let Go Let God in Authenticity

I am a unique expression of Spirit.

Young David faced Goliath wearing a simple shepherd’s shirt and armed with only a sling. He refused the king’s armor and was clothed in faith. No matter what I face today, I know I have everything I need. I am a unique inlet and outlet for Spirit’s expression of love, compassion, wisdom and courage. I listen for Spirit’s guidance and move confidently in that direction. I do not need to look, act or sound like anyone else to be successful. I need no special clothing or training to be more of who I am. My weight, height, age and skin are perfect for me. I do my best to be all God created me to be, for I know I am fully capable, entirely unique and wholly deserving.
 
David said to the Philistine, “You come to me with sword and spear and javelin; but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts.”—1 Samuel 17:45

No comments:

Post a Comment