Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 4, 2013

Let Go Let God Practice

I cherish my time of communion with God.

At times my prayer and meditation practice may seem stagnant or monotonous. But then I remember that communing with my God-essence is the most important thing I do each day. The practice of prayer and meditation is a muscle that needs regular exercise. An athlete consistently trains for competition, and in the process achieves endurance, form and strength. In the same way, my strong prayer practice increases my capacity to connect consciously with the essence of All That Is. I am one with my source of inner peace and inspiration, clarity and assurance. As I tap in to the Divine in prayer, I know my way will be made clear. I am grateful for the practice of communing with my Creator.
 
Put these things into practice, devote yourself to them, so that all may see your progress.—1 Timothy 4:15

No comments:

Post a Comment