Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let Go Let God this is Palm Sunday

I am blessed by God’s ever-present goodness.

As I move through my day, I celebrate God’s guiding presence in my life. I set an intention to focus on the light of God, for I know that in dark times the right path is illumined for me. God’s love and light fill my heart and mind. Jesus taught that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, and I claim a Heavenly state of mind. I think only of God’s peace, joy, love and abundant goodness. Feelings of doubt, fear or worry are overcome by the power of divine ideas. Any concerns about a current challenge dissipate as I celebrate God’s ever-present goodness. I put God first, and I am enfolded in God’s love. My life is blessed in countless ways.
 
They took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.”—John 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment