Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Let Go Let God with Energy

I am divine energy expressing as vitality and life.

God created me with the physical, mental and spiritual capacity to live a fulfilling and meaningful life. Whether I am active or resting, I am vitally alive. While my body rests, my mind may dream of my next endeavor. When I’m physically active, my mind clears as I focus on the task at hand. In the Silence of prayer and meditation, I still my body and mind, tapping into the Source of strength and energy within. No thought or distraction interferes with the flow of energy in and through me. I am recharged physically, mentally and spiritually. At work, at play, and at rest, I channel my energy into activities that bring joy to myself and others. Energized by Spirit within, I live an abundant life.
 
I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.—John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment