Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let Go Let God with My Best

I live from the Christ-center of my being.

I know better than to compare myself or my accomplishments with those of others, either favorably or unfavorably. Doing my best is a personal and sacred matter. With my mind centered in the Christ within, I focus on my own behavior and attitudes. As I dedicate myself to achieving my Christ potential, I may be surprised with all I can accomplish. I discover the joy and power of living from the strength of Christ within, every day in every way. I am unlimited as I boldly move beyond my comfort zone on matters large and small. Within me lie all the wisdom and capabilities I need to be successful. I am confident of the good results that come from the Christ spirit expressing through me.
 
Jesus decided to go to Galilee. He found Philip and said to him, “Follow me.”—John 1:43

No comments:

Post a Comment