Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I live in an abundant universe.

Jesus taught a very simple, profound truth: When you give generously and joyfully, you will receive in equal measure. My life is filled with opportunities to give to others, and as I do, the universe blesses me in abundance. When I smile and say hello to a stranger or open a door for a fellow shopper, I am taking part in life’s flow of giving and receiving. My mind and heart are attuned to the many opportunities I have to give and share. I give generously and appreciate all I receive. In meditation, I send powerful affirmations of abundance to anyone struggling with thoughts of lack. As I give, I receive, sharing in the abundance that blesses us all.
 
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment