Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Let Go Let God in Service

I give in service to others, and I am blessed in return.

The dictionary defines service as “an act of helpful activity.” Service is an action, and it is one of the most fulfilling actions I can take. Being of service requires thought and effort, but the rewards are immeasurable. I can be of service at work as I assist my co-workers on projects, in my community as I volunteer for special events, or with my family as I help with daily tasks. I can be of service to organizations that are meaningful to me or that need my assistance and expertise. Through service, I set the law of giving and receiving into motion, and I am blessed in return. My “acts of helpful activity” bless me and all those whose lives I touch.
 
Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.—1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment