Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

I open my heart to love and my life to divine order.

Though I intend to love others as myself, when I conflict with someone, I might consider him or her an adversary. I could, however, see them differently. I pause and ask myself, How else might I view our relationship? This person may be my teacher in some way. What am I to learn from him or her? I open my mind to a different possibility. I open my heart to acceptance. As I broaden my perspective, I become a radiant expression of unconditional love. I love even in the presence of conflict. No matter what the other person intended, I intend to see God’s goodness. Through this changed perspective, divine order prevails. I look for the good, for the gift. I love and I live a “divine order” life.
 
Even though you intended to do harm to me, God intended it for good.—Genesis 50:20

No comments:

Post a Comment