Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Let Go Let God with Expansiveness

I expand my vision to see unlimited possibilities.

I see beyond the parameters I have accepted in the past, to behold a world of unlimited possibilities. As my vision expands, I create space for more good, more love, more giving, more opportunities, and more spiritual understanding. Intellectually, I know my spirit is unlimited. As I study and practice spiritual principles, my awareness of the Christ within me expands as well. I accept and express more of my divine nature. I embrace my full potential as I navigate through life. I realize greater clarity of purpose and new ways to contribute my gifts to bless others. I am open and receptive as I journey along the path Jesus showed was possible for us all.
 
Raise your eyes now, and look from the place where you are …; for all the land that you see I will give to you.–Genesis 13:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment