Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 27, 2013

Let Go Let God with Tribute

I honor the courage and selfless service of those who gave to our country.

Many nations and cultures set aside a day to pay tribute to those who have sacrificed for the common good. With deep respect, I honor those who have served courageously to preserve our safety and security. In quiet moments of thankful prayer, I inwardly honor those who have served our nation. I honor them outwardly by allowing their example to inspire my own endeavors. As I pay homage to the courage and generosity of others who came before me, I also appreciate those qualities in myself and the people I care about. I am grateful for the willingness of people everywhere to give of themselves, creating a better world for all.
 
If one member suffers, all suffer together with it; if one member is honored, all rejoice together with it.—1 Corinthians 12:26

No comments:

Post a Comment