Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Let Go Let God in Self-Care

I lovingly care for myself.

Self-care is a way of life. Overall well-being is supported by good habits that nurture my spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional health. Caring for myself means making healthy and harmonious choices. When I take care of myself, I eat nutritious foods in appropriate amounts, enjoy restorative sleep, and keep my body and mind active and nimble. My body is a blessing from God. I listen to its needs and love it unconditionally. I feed my soul through meditation. Throughout the day, I consciously release worry and the urge to manage other people’s lives. I stay focused on maintaining my spiritual and emotional health. Spirit expresses through me perfectly when my life is in balance.
 
Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light.—Luke 11:34

No comments:

Post a Comment