Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 21, 2013

Let Go Let God it is Summer

I am thankful for the sunlight of summer and the light of God in me.

For people living in the northern hemisphere, summer begins today, bringing warmer temperatures and longer days. It is a time for planting gardens, spending time outdoors, and enjoying favorite activities of the season. I am thankful for sunshine no matter what the season. I am nurtured by sunlight, as are crops growing in a farmer’s field. I rejoice in the glory of a blue-sky summer day. I am also grateful for the divine light that illumines me from within. No matter what time of year, no matter what season of my life, the light of God surrounds me, enfolds me, and illumines me.
 
Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons … to give light upon the earth.–Genesis 1:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment