Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

Divine love comforts my heart and soul.

The love of family, friends, and pets helps me feel cared for and supported. Beyond this, I am comforted in times of need by divine love pouring into me from the Source of life itself. I open my heart to let the love that is God fill and soothe me. I rest in the awareness that I am one with the peaceful presence of God. I am reassured knowing that divine love enfolds and infills me. I am comforted knowing the people and animals I love are safe in God’s care and keeping. Nothing can separate us from God. Nothing can separate us from God’s love. When my heart and soul need comforting, I relax into the presence of divine love, and I am at peace.
 
Neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come … will be able to separate us from the love of God.–Romans 8:38-39

No comments:

Post a Comment