Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 17, 2013

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Answers come to me in the Silence.

I quench my thirst for understanding by drinking from the fountain of knowledge within me. I tap into this wellspring during times of reflection as I wait in stillness. Attuned to divine wisdom, I move beyond intellectual or ego-driven solutions. I release self-judgment about how much or how little I should know. I affirm the Truth: I am wise and knowledgeable; I know what I need to know. In the clarity of the Silence, any muddy thoughts blocking my guidance are cleared. An inner knowing emerges that is more sure and more sound than any false belief. Confident and clear about what is mine to do, I act on the guidance I receive and proceed with divine understanding.
 
The dawn from on high will break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness … to guide our feet into the way of peace.—Luke 1:78-79

No comments:

Post a Comment