Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 24, 2013

Let Go Let God with Convictions

The wisdom of God directs me for my highest good.

My beliefs and convictions are the foundation for how I live my life. Therefore, I align them with the Truth that is steadily being revealed to me by Spirit. I remain open to new insights and divine ideas in order to be a channel for good in the world. At times, I may need to think differently, to change convictions that were misguided. I trust the wisdom of God within to lead me in the right direction. I am God’s instrument of divine love and peace. Faith arises from my relationship with the God of my understanding. While God is the One Power and One Presence, each of us will experience that Power in our own unique way. I respect the beliefs of others and allow God to direct me for my highest good.
 
The faith that you have, have as your own conviction before God.—Romans 14:22

No comments:

Post a Comment