Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 28, 2013

Let Go, Let God

I am free as I let go and let God.

I accept this day as a gift as I walk with God through every moment, activity, challenge, and opportunity. My affirmation is from “The Prayer of Faith”: God is my help in every need. Remembering God in all I do, I am free from the burden of worry or fear. I let go of concern as I focus on the all-powerful, all-knowing presence that guides my way. I am free to express my innate talent, free to act from a foundation of wisdom, strength, and faith. I am free as I let go and let God. At the close of this day, I rest peacefully, my mind unencumbered. I am immersed in divine love. Help is always here when I relax, release my personal striving, and open myself to God.
 
Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.–Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment