Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Let Go Let God in World Peace

I prayerfully do my part to effect peace.

Regardless of news reports about conflict or unrest around the globe, I hold to my faith in the promise of peace for our planet. Motivated by the infinite peace of God, I do my part to effect peace in the world. I radiate life-affirming, loving thoughts to any areas compromised by war, misuse, abuse, neglect, or the forces of nature. I affirm the power and presence of Divine Life and Love for members of all nations and communities affected by such conditions. I look for the good in each person I meet. I use respectful, compassionate words that calm combative situations, which brings about peace and harmony. I choose to make peace with others, realizing the ripple effect is peace in the world.
 
To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.—Romans 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment