Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Let Go Let God Lead on Pathways

My heart leads me to my right path.

I will travel many pathways during my lifetime. Some may take me only a short distance; others I will travel for years. On my journey, I will have countless opportunities to choose one path over another. Poet Robert Frost wrote: “Two roads diverged in a yellow wood. … I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” The path I choose does make a difference, so I consider it carefully. While I may listen to the advice of friends, loved ones, or leaders, my truest sense of direction comes from within. At the core of my being is a well of divine wisdom and divine inspiration. Before making a choice, I listen to my heart. God in me leads me to right choices on my unfolding journey.
 
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time on and forevermore.—Psalm 121:8

No comments:

Post a Comment