Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 9, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Prepared

I am ready for this new day!

I awaken refreshed, renewed, and energized. To begin my morning, I start with prayer, connecting with Source. The ideas I hold in mind and heart help prepare me for the day ahead. I affirm that I am one with God and aligned with divine life, order, peace, and plenty. I am ready for this new day, whatever it may bring. If I have specific goals in mind, I decide on the first steps to reach them. If I have an upcoming test, I study. If I’ve been assigned a task at work, I prepare by gathering the resources I need. When new opportunities arise, I seize them with confidence. Preparation is necessary in many facets of life. My heart and mind are open and prepared for every blessing this day holds.
 
Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from my people’s way.—Isaiah 57:14

No comments:

Post a Comment