Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Unstoppable

I am divine energy, and I am unstoppable.

I have hidden stores of power and energy deep within me. When I face an obstacle, I reach inward to access the divine power of God that supplies my every need. Like the wind, which can blow with great power and force yet remain unseen, the energy in me may not be visible, yet it is strong, vibrant, and ever-present. Through the power of God within, I am capable of accomplishing great things. As I learn to rely on this power, I unleash my full potential. I am eternally connected with my power source. It is divine, it is the energy of the universe, and it is unstoppable. I am this divine energy, and I cannot fail.
 
Then Jesus called the twelve together and gave them power and authority over all demons and to cure diseases, and he sent them out to proclaim the kingdom of God and to heal.—Luke 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment