Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

When I pray for others, love flows.

Flowing water finds its way around obstacles. The tallest mountain cannot block it. The deepest valley cannot contain it. Water persistently moves through the smallest cracks and openings. It evaporates and returns as rain or freezes and expands on land. In time, even jagged rocks are worn smooth by the flow of water. Similarly, persistent prayer shifts our state and our life experience. I enter the flow of prayer to navigate situations until either they change or I see them differently. I open my heart in prayer to create a sacred space for those I don’t agree with or understand. I pray for others, knowing that in the flow of life, love always finds a way. Through the act of prayer, we are all blessed.
 
Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.—Matthew 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment